Professional Team Building Training Seminar
The concept of teams is most often heard in sports and in the business world. The common goal of any team is to bring different individuals together so that they may participate and accomplish some specific task. At work, employers look for teams to accomplish their common goal and generate productivity that changes the organizations bottom line in positive aspects. At home, the concept of a team is the family members who work as a unit to accomplish tasks and objectives the family desires. In sports the team members come together to improve their skills so as to win the specific game the team practices. This concept of working together is an ongoing process. Uniting individuals of various talents and abilities to work together is not always easy. Team building skills take time to build and to improve so that organizations do not have to limit themselves to the effort each individual can make alone.
The process of team building allows groups to evolve into a cohesive strong unit. The members learn to share their knowledge, experiences, and skills. The team members learn to accomplish tasks in ways that are more efficient. They also gain the ability to trust and support one another and respect one another’s individual differences. This course is designed to help you in your role as a team builder to lead your team toward cohesiveness and productivity. It will provide you with the opportunity to identify skills and options that allow for diversity in skills, opinions and beliefs.
This one day seminar includes topics like:
- Steps to Building an Effective Team
- Establishing your leadership through trust and loyalty
- Establishing Trust and cooperation among team members
- Effective Communications
- Effective problem solving
- Establishing team values, goals and procedures of how to evaluate team performance
- Setting ground rules for the team.
- Encouraging active listening and brainstorming
- Symptoms red flag the need for Team Building (Conflicts, confusion, decreased productivity)
- Identifying your Organizational Effectiveness
- Identifying your Managerial Effectiveness
- Personal Effectiveness
- Growth and Change
- Building team cohesiveness and productivity
- How to nurture and maintain a cohesive group
Additional professional development classes are also available and include:
- Personal Leadership
- Personal Management
- Maintaining Balance and Peace
- Managing Diversity in the workplace and at home
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Creating effective Teams (Family, Marriage, Parenting)
At course completion, a certificate of completion will be provided along with a copy for your records. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party (if applicable) that has required you complete this training seminar.
Tips for Class
- Arrive on time
- Bring your willingness to learn
- Have a positive outlook and be prepared to attend all the sessions
- Bring a pen, something to write on
To register for the seminar please contact:
MediFlex Care at (915) 881-4710
Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Please have your case number available if applicable. Course fees can be obtained over the phone by calling (915) 881-4710.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit, or debit card. Payment is due no later than the day of the seminar.
VISIT OUR OFFICE
606 Delhi Dr
Socorro, TX 79927