Job Search Training Seminar
Looking for work is not easy and it can be daunting in our life. Sometimes the search is due to the loss of employment, sometimes it is because we are looking for that first career move and at other times, it is because we want something better. There are very specific things that employers are looking for, however this is your time to take the initiative. This seminar will help you take your basic nature to act so that no one acts upon you. The session will empower you to create the circumstances needed to locate that job you are truly interested in. Those individuals who get the “good” jobs are those who are proactive and come to a job as a solution to a problem the employer is having and not just someone filling a space.
The course topics covered include:
- How to be proactive in your life activities
- How to use your resourcefulness and initiative to get that job
- How to stay true to the course of your life
- How to identify your maturity levels (high creative cooperation or emotional dependence)
- Act don’t be acted upon
- What is your response to the need of the industry you are trying to enter?
- Understanding the difference between reality (current circumstances) and proactivity (what is your response)
- How to listen to your language (body language, tone of voice, selection in words)
- How to review your resume
- How to dress for success
- How to Keep the Job you land
At course completion, a certificate of completion will be provided along with a copy for your records. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party (if applicable) that has required you complete this training seminar.
Tips for Class
- Arrive on time
- Bring your willingness to learn
- Have a positive outlook and be prepared to attend all the sessions
- Bring a pen, something to write on
- Bring your resume, sample applications
- Dress for the job interview
To register for the seminar please contact:
MediFlex Care at (915) 881-4710
Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Please have your case number available if applicable. Course fees can be obtained over the phone by calling (915) 881-4710.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit, or debit card. Payment is due no later than the day of the seminar.
VISIT OUR OFFICE
606 Delhi Dr
Socorro, TX 79927