Effective Management Training Seminar
Many of us find ourselves surfing the Internet in the hope of finding new skills or new ideas to jump start our lives and/or careers. Do you find yourself in a job you love but feel insecure or unable to cope with the stress of the work, the people, or the work schedules? Have you attended other seminars or even earned your business degree and wonder why you are not ahead? These seminars are intended to help individuals in their personal and professional lives to set clear definable goals. The seminars are designed to help you understand human behavior, so that sabotaging actions can be identified and corrected. The entire series is a 10 week seminar which allows for face to face dialog, training and exercises that identifies areas of concerns most individuals face, in particular those who work in management positions. The topics include:
- Positive Inquiry
- How to set and keep career goals
- How to begin with the end in mind
- How to balance professional success, personal success, and family life
- How to be proactive in your own story
- Developing your personal vision
- How does visualizing work
- The myth of time management
- Emphatic Communication: Seeking to first understand then to be understood
- How to Create Cooperation
- Body Language: What are you saying before you open your mouth?
At course completion, a certificate of completion will be provided along with a copy for your records. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party (if applicable) that has required you complete this training seminar.
Tips for Class
- Arrive on time
- Bring your willingness to learn
- Have a positive outlook and be prepared to attend all the sessions
- Bring a pen, something to write on
To register for the seminar please contact:
MediFlex Care at (915) 881-4710
Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Please have your case number available if applicable. Course fees can be obtained over the phone by calling (915) 881-4710.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit, or debit card. Payment is due no later than the day of the seminar.
VISIT OUR OFFICE
606 Delhi Dr
Socorro, TX 79927