Building Self-Esteem Training Seminar
Our opinion about who we are is extremely important. As adults, we focus on a child’s needs to have high self esteem so that they may go through life with the confidence they need to meet the challenges. Unfortunately, not every child grows up with high self esteem. As an adult, we tend to suffer from this low self esteem by making negative decisions that constantly impact in our daily life, our work, and even relationships. In this seminar, the participants will be provided with a variety of topics that can help identify the issues behind self esteem, what brings on lack of self confidence and the factors that influence self esteem. This seminar is for adults who work with children, those who wish to improve their own self image and for employers who identify employees in need of that boost so that they may become motivated and positive producers in their organization.
The topics covered in this seminar include:
- What is Self Esteem?
- How do our thoughts shape our self-image?
- Identifying High and Low Self Esteem behaviors
- The effects of Low Self esteem in our lives
- What has been hardwired into your memory banks?
- What relationships influence Self-Esteem?
- Factors that influence Self-Esteem
- Activities that boost self esteem
At course completion, a certificate of completion will be provided along with a copy for your records.
Tips for Class
- Arrive on time
- Bring your willingness to learn
- Have a positive outlook and be prepared to attend all the sessions
- Bring a pen, something to write on
To register for the seminar please contact:
MediFlex Care at (915) 881-4710
Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Please have your case number available if applicable. Course fees can be obtained over the phone by calling (915) 881-4710.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit, or debit card. Payment is due no later than the day of the seminar.
VISIT OUR OFFICE
606 Delhi Dr
Socorro, TX 79927